Department of ManagementDepartment of Management was established in 2004. The department has been conceived as a centre of intellectual excellence, catering to the needs of the aspiring generation of students through its two year full time MBA programme as designed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University-the affiliating university. The norms and standards for the delivery of the courses are as laid down by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India and the affiliating University- are followed at the college. The Program aims to impart in-depth knowledge of the modern Management Practices and facilitates the proficiency of students to apply these learnings to the real corporate situations. The aim of the Department is to create professionals who are proactive, disciplined, dynamic and an asset to any organization, with a global vision for the upcoming corporate challenges. The college translates vision statement into best practices through holistic approach by developing quality managers with high quality decision making skill to meet global challenges to cater to the requirements of both public and private sector.
Programmes offered by the Department
Master of Business Administration
- Name of the Programme - MBA
- Nature of Programme - Full Time
- Duration - 2 Years
- Current Intake - 120 seats
Bachelor of Business Administration
- Name of the Programme - BBA
- Nature of Programme - Full Time
- Duration - 3 Years
- Current Intake - 60 seats
DEPARTMENT @ FACEBOOK
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Varun Jain (University Topper, Rank I) Semester II, Batch 2011-13
- Bhawna Aggarwal (University Rank II) Semester II, Batch 2011-13
- Nidhi Aggarwal (University Rank IV) Semester II, Batch 2011-13
- MBA Toppers 2015-16, Rank List: 1 Year
- Ashima (College Topper, Rank I) Batch 2014-16
- Mohammed Anwarul Haque (College Topper, Rank II) Batch 2014-16
- Bhavuk Sharma (College Topper, Rank III) Batch 2014-16
MBA Toppers 2015-16, Rank List: II Year
- Shilpi Jain (College Topper, Rank I) Batch 2013-15
- Vaishali Chhikara (College Topper, Rank II) Batch 2013-15
- Vandana Goel (College Topper, Rank III) Batch 2013-15
Departmental FacilitiesThe College has an auditorium and a seminar hall where visiting faculties share their expertise and the student also deliver their "Industrial Training Presentations" and seminars. The class rooms, seminar halls and fully equipped Auditorium are well laid out with state of art Audio Visual support to facilitate effective comprehension of presentations, case studies and discussions.
- Prominent professionals and academicians from other Management Institutes and corporate sector interact with students on a frequent basis.
- Dr. V Siva Rama Krishnaiah, an Eminent Educationalist , Shri A.K. Gupta, Joint GM/ERP in RITES, Mr. S S Bhattacharyya, an eminent Management Consultant, Mr. Sardar Singh Pipara, Ex. Joint President Grasim Industries Ltd. Grasim Industries Limited and many more have taken special sessions in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Information Technology and Human Resource Management.
- Soft Skill Development Training for MBA 1st year and Industry Readiness Initiative Training for MBA 2nd year are also provided to the students.
Details of Seminars organized by the MBA Department:
- "Restructuring of Indian Economy in light of Globalisation" held on May 15, 2015.
Chief Guest: Shri Jeetendra Singh, Director NITI AYOG,
Guest of Honour: Prof. Sanjeev Mittal, Professor and Dean USMS, GGSIPU
- "FDI in Retail – Opportunities & Challenges" held on February 20, 2013.
Chief Guest: Dr. Raj Agrawal, Director, CME, AIMA,
Guest of Honour: Ms. Ambika Jain, Director (Finance), Railway Board.
Details of Guest Lectures organized by the MBA Department:
- "Challenges of working in the new economy and how managers can cope with the challenges" held on February 6, 2017 Guest Speaker Dr. V Siva Rama Krishnaiah.
- "Enterprise Resource Planning" held on March 10, 2016 Guest Speaker Dr. A.K. Gupta.
Details of Workshops organized by the MBA Department:
- Workshop on "Stress Management and Power Habits" held on April 25, 2017 Speakers Mr. Kumar Chenani and Ms. Suman Kohli from VOICE NGO.
- Workshop on "Investment and Capital marketing" held on 3 October, 2016, by Speakers Advocate H K Awasthi, CA Amit Kumar Gupta and Mr. Puneet Arora.
Details of Papers presented / Achievements of the faculty of the MBA Department:click here to see >>