Department of Mechanical and Automation EngineeringMechanical and Automation Engineering came into existence in 2003 and offers B.Tech (MAE) which is a four years programme. Department of MAE has facilities comprising of sophisticated Experimental Laboratories, with state of the art Equipments, a well-stocked library, & a network of latest computers in a separate Computer Lab. All the labs are well equipped with machinery required for having basic knowledge about the Mechanical Engineering, which help in overall development of students and will help the students to work efficiently in the industry.
Programmes offered by the department
- Name of the Programme - B .Tech. (MAE)
- Nature of Programme - Full Time
- Duration - 4 Years
- Current Intake - Morning Shift: 120 seats, Evening Shift: 60 seats
- Initial Intake - 120 Seats
- Revised Intake (Ist Revision ) - 2006, 120
DEPARTMENT @ FACEBOOK
Research Publication1) "Application of F.E.M to potential flow over a cylinder", Journal of Institution of Engineers(I), Vol.61, pt. ME6 March 81.
2) "Finite Element Analysis of Ideal Fluid Flow Over an Axi-Symmetric Solid body Sphere" Journal of Institution of Engineers (I), Vol 62, pt.ME6,May 82.
3) "Computation of Velocity & pressure distribution of Inviscid fluid flow over pointed & blunt cylinders by F.E.M", Journal of Institution of Engineers (I), Vol.66, pt ME 3-4, Nov. 85- Jan86
4) "Application of F.E.M to heat conduction problems", Proceeding Conference (3rd ISME) on Mechanical Engineering at I.I.T Delhi. Th. 2-8, 271(Feb 1980).
List of Books PublishedFaculty: Dr. R.K. Bansal
Name of Book & Publisher:
(i) A text Book of "Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines" - Laxmi Publication Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi - 2007
(ii) A text Book of "Engineering Mechanics" - Laxmi Publication Pvt.Ltd, New Delhi - 2007
(iii) A text Book of "Strength of Material" - Laxmi Publication Pvt.Ltd, New Delhi -
(iv) A text Book of "Theory of Machines" - Laxmi Publication Pvt.Ltd, New Delhi - 2007
National Conferences:click here to see >>
Seminar:click here to see >>