State-of-the-art, fully air-conditioned, laboratories at NIEC have around 962 computers with latest hardware configurations supporting high-end applications. Round the clock Internet facility is available through dedicated leased line via 20 Mbps line for use of students and faculty members. Computer laboratories, housed in a magnificent building, provide variety of platforms and computing environment for practical and research activities. Laboratories are equipped with latest technology computers; scientific, technical and engineering software, training kits etc. for the engineering students.
The Nerve center of our institute which we can claim as one of the best libraries amongst all the colleges of NCR region. It has a very rich collection of more than 90,987 books, and 130 National and International Journals including Online Journals IEEE, ASCE, J-Gate, DELNET, National Digital Library. The label of library services is provided to the students, staff & Faculty members for General reference and for updating their knowledge and supporting their research and teaching/learning activities. CENTRAL WORKSHOP
Focused thrust is provided for developing precision engineering skills in our students; we boast of a fully developed and functional workshop to let the students have a hands-on feel of basic engineering operations. The Central workshop has been split into Welding, Foundry, Fitting, Carpentry and Sheet Metal sub-shops to let students have practical engineering exposure. STATE OF THE ART LABORATORIES
As B. Tech courses are laboratory intensive, a major thrust is given to develop laboratories with top-of-the-line machines. We have well-equipped Applied Science Labs and Departmental Specialized Labs. E.g., Microprocessor, DSR Microwave, VHDL, LSI, Telecommunication, CAD/CAM Automation Labs, Power Electronics, Electrical machines and Advance Computer Labs for different branches. Moreover, existing laboratories are regularly updated to meet the course contents and research needs. Today we have the finest Quality equipment to meet the total requirement of the students, faculty, and research scholars and of the industry.
An auditorium is a room built to enable an audience to hear and watch performances at venues such as theatres. For movie theatres, the number of auditoriums is expressed as the number of screens. The college campus boasts of an ultra-modern air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 200. It has JBL acoustics, cinemascope projector and a cinemascope screen. The auditorium is regularly used for organizing cultural, technical and academic events and screening of entertainment and educational movies.
Canteen & other facilities
The canteen is a beautiful sloped roof building, surrounded by lush green lawns. Stationery & Photocopy shop also available in campus. The Campus also has Coffee Shops and kiosks in its spread.
Round-the-clock in-campus medical OPD and emergency services along with provision of regular medical check-ups facilities are available to the students of the campus. The College has tie-ups with reputed local hospitals & nursing homes for medical treatment.
For other outdoor games, the campus has a courts for Volleyball, Basketball & Badminton. The in-campus students are provided with indoor games facilities like, Table Tennis, Carom and Chess, etc.
The University Campus has 24x7 closed circuit TV Network security and surveillance system managed by the security personnel equipped with wireless radio communication system.
- Edusat & Conferencing facility
- LCD & Overhead Projectors with Screens
- NPTEL Lectures
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Facilities for Physically handicapped
- Separate Common Rooms for boys & girls
- 24 hr. power back up facility
- Portable Water and RO Facility Water Cooler
- Student Welfare Fund for the benefit of meritorious students from economically weaker background.
- Fee Concession to students on merit-cum-means basis.
- Eco-club which takes initiative to organize various activities and environment awareness programmes. The club is funded by Department of Environment, Govt. of NCT, Delhi.
- Language Lab to inculcate the students the correct pronunciation and accent through exercises and activities.
- Personality Development Programmes are conducted every year for the students to enable them acquire proper soft skills.
- In-house training is also conducted for B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA students by renowned companies like Purple Leap, Sofcon, Cadzone, Almamate, Capricot and Ranstad India Ltd. Etc.
- Regular industrial visits to let the students have a feel of industry specific requirements.
- National/International Conferences are organized each year by the College.
- Value-added programs and visits by Guest Lecturers/Professionals from Corporate Sector/Industrial Houses to give practical inputs to the students.
- Co-operation with multi-national companies like HP, IBM, Microsoft, HCL, CMC to impart in-house training as part of the curricula.
- Six week in-house training programs for B.Tech. Students were organized jointly with Hewlett Packard, CMC ltd., Prolific Systems, CAD Solutions, Purple Leap, Sofcon, CADZone, Ranstad India Ltd.etc.
- Annual Technical fest - FNORD.
- Many books have been written by our distinguished faculty members in the field of Optical Fiber Communication, Opto Electronics, Broadband Systems, News Writing, Organizational Behaviour, Management Concepts and many more.