Welcome To Northern India Engineering College, New DelhiNorthern India Engineering College (NIEC), New Delhi was established by BBDES, LUCKNOW in the year 2003. NIEC has an aesthetically designed campus spread over approximately 9 acres of lush green environment at Shastri Park. The Campus comprises of five interconnected blocks covering a built up area of approx. 3.0 Lac square feet. NIEC offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate level full time Professional programs approved by AICTE in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
Accreditations & Affiliations
Accreditated by: NAAC
Affiliated to: GGSIPU, Delhi
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
EN ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- 'A' Grade Engineering College Awarded by GGSIP Univeristy.
- Students have brought laurels to the college by winning a total of 13 Gold Medals.
- ECE department got a sponsored project titled “Hybrid Satellite Terrestrial Communication: Algorithm Design & Performance Analysis” for an amount of Rs.36.92 Lakh from Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- 'All Terrain Vehicle' & Thunder Bolt developed by the Students was displayed at Auto Expo 2010 & 2014 respectively and awarded by the University.
- Civil Department got a consultancy from CPWD, Central Govt. for an amount of Rs.60,000/- to make a Structural Design for Erection of Temporary Earth retain structure using soldier piles/H-beams.
- Placement of more than 85% eligible Students in 2016-17.
Latest News & Events
- ONLINE LECTURE ON “ PREPARING STUDENTS FOR PLACEMENTS” BY DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY view more
- EXPERT LECTURE ON QUANTITAIVE APTITUDE BY DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY view more
- CSE Industrial Visit to Huawei Telecommunication, Gurgaon view more
- A guest lecture was organized by Department of Civil Engineering, on the topic Road Safety Awareness on 31st August 2017
- TECHNICAL PAPER WRITING SEMINAR by ECE Department view more