Welcome To Northern India Engineering College, New DelhiNorthern India Engineering College (NIEC), New Delhi was established by BBDES, LUCKNOW in the year 2003. NIEC has an aesthetically designed campus spread over approximately 9 acres of lush green environment at Shastri Park. The Campus comprises of five interconnected blocks covering a built up area of approx. 3.0 Lac square feet. NIEC offers Under Graduate and Post Graduate level full time Professional programs approved by AICTE in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
Accreditations & Affiliations
Approved by: AICTE
Accreditated by: NAAC
Affiliated to: GGSIPU, Delhi
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
EN ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- 'A' Grade Engineering College Awarded by GGSIP Univeristy.
- Students have brought laurels to the college by winning a total of 13 Gold Medals.
- ECE department got a sponsored project titled “Hybrid Satellite Terrestrial Communication: Algorithm Design & Performance Analysis” for an amount of Rs.36.92 Lakh from Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- 'All Terrain Vehicle' & Thunder Bolt developed by the Students was displayed at Auto Expo 2010 & 2014 respectively and awarded by the University.
- Civil Department got a consultancy from CPWD, Central Govt. for an amount of Rs.60,000/- to make a Structural Design for Erection of Temporary Earth retain structure using soldier piles/H-beams.
- Placement of more than 85% eligible Students in 2016-17.